Reservation of a Room
You can reserve a room for special events (conferences, teaching staff meetings, thesis defences, project revisions, etc.) but not for events that are held on a weekly or monthly basis.
The rooms can be reserved from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (7:30 p.m. from 1 June to 30 September).
You can make a reservation using the following application:
Also, you can make a reservation by sending an email to the UTGCNTIC Resources and Services Area (
If you are making a reservation, please remember to specify:
- Topic reason for booking.
- Name, email and department of the applicant.
- Date and time.
- Technical requirements:
- PC or laptop. In the case of laptop, if you need to book a laptop or you will bring your own one
- Videoconferencing Service.
- Number of remote connections and number of attendees.
- Details of who has established video conferencing (email, IP, ...)
- Webconferencing service. What platform wil be used.
- Mediafib service. If you need recording or a live broadcast
- AudioConference If the call is national or international.
FIB reserves the right to change the reservation priorities for a meeting of the School Board or the Standing Committee, or any other institutional event.
The consumption of food or drinks in the rooms is not allowed (except water).