Prepare your registration following these steps to formalize it.
- Register before enrolling
- Access the e-Secretariat to validate and complete your data
- Before enrolling
- When and where to enrol
- Collect your UPC card
IMPORTANT: If you do not enrol in the corresponding dates, you will lose the place. For queries about Accesnet
When to enrol
- Students 1st assignment: July 13, 16 and 17, 2018.
- There will be 2 shifts, at 10:00 a.m. and at 12:00 a.m. (shifts and day, are assigned in order of note).
- Students claim 1st assignment: July 18, 2018.
- Students 2nd assignment: July 25, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- Students claims 2nd assignment: September 4, 2017.
Where to go
The enrolment of the new students must be done in person at the Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona B6 Building, UPC North Campus.
- For Spanish nationals, the original DNI is required.
- For foreign nationals, the original and photocopy of the ID from your country are required. Alternatively, passport and NIE, if possible, are accepted.
- All these documents must be valid at the enrolment date.
- If the enrolment payment is to be made by debit from a bank account, the document "direct debit order" is required (the document SEPA to be filled can be downloaded from the e-Secretaria). It must be signed by the account holder and by the student, according to current regulation.
Schedules and groups
To enrol, please select between:
- Morning group (M)
- Afternoon group (T)
- Morning group with the subject PRO1 in English (MANG). Then, the English level B.2.1 certification or equivalent is required. This document will be delivered on the registration day.
Free optional intensive refresher course on Mathematics and Physics
The Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona runs a free intensive refresher course on Mathematics and Physics at the end of July, for which there is a limited number of places.