Prepare your registration following these steps to formalize it.
Before the enrolment
- Register before enrolling. If you don't register you won't be able to enrol, so this point is important!
- Access the e-Secretariat to validate and complete your data
- validate and/or modify your personal data
- validate and/or modify RGPD authorizations.
- Before enrolling
- How much it cost and how to pay
- When and where to enrol
Connect to e-Secretaria (user/password). And follow the instructions.
When you finish the enrolment you will receive a mail indicating that the process has been successfully done, with instructions for the payment and with link for e-Secretaria.
You can download the enrolment through e-Secretaria.
After the enrolment
- Students 1st assignment: 15, 16 and 19 July 2021.
Important! You can check the specific registration day and time by placing your ID here. This information will be available from the 13 July 2021.
Remember! The enrolment will be online.
- Students claim 1st assignment: 20 July 2021 at 10 am.
- Students 2nd assignment: 27 July 2021 at 10 am.
The students enrolment is held online via e-Secretaria.
We recommend you take a look to the payment modalities and prices information before doing your enrolment.
Check the documentation that you must bring according to the access road to the university.
Schedules and groups
To enrol, please select between:
- Morning group (M)
- Afternoon group (T)
- Morning group with the subject PRO1 in English (MANG). Then, the English level B.2.1 certification or equivalent is required. This document will be delivered on the registration day.
Free optional intensive refresher course on Mathematics and Physics
The Barcelona School of Informatics runs a free intensive refresher course on Mathematics and Physics, for which there is a limited number of places.