You are here

In order to enrol in the master's degree as a new student, first you must process the admission to the master's degree (pre-enrolment). Check the information on admissions at the FIB Masters website.

The enrolment in the UPC is four-monthly, twice per academic year (February and July).

The enrolment is a contract between you and the University. Once enrolled, you must pay the associated fees.

  • As a student, you voluntarily and responsibly exercise your right to enrol. When you enrol, it implies the payment of the established public fees in return of the academic services provided, after the surcharges and the bonuses have been applied.
  • The failure to pay the enrolment fees does not imply its cancellation, but some penalties will be applied for payments made after the deadline. 
  • This contract obliges the UPC to provide the planned services, and requires you to pay them, and follow and respect the regulations, as a UPC student.

Online enrolment for new students

  • The enrolment of new students at the UPC will be made online via e-Secretaria.
  • The enrolment must be formalized on the assigned day and time and.


Admission List

Admission resolution 2023-2024 Autumn semester (Catalan, Spanish, English)


When to enrol

  • 19 July 2023 at 10:00 am


Documents required

  • Spanish students, must provide the original DNI. Foreign students, must provide the original of the ID card or passport from your country and NIE, if the Student already has it. All these documents cannot be expired at the enrolment date.
  • If the enrolment payment has to be charged directly to a bank account, the document "direct charge order" is required (the document SEPA to be filled can be downloaded from the e-Secretaria). It must be signed by the account holder and by the student, according to the current regulation. 
  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Original of the homologation of the qualification entitling the applicant to enrol in the master's degree course. If the qualification is not homologated, the original of the document issued by the awarding university or institution or by the competent authority for such matters in the issuing country. This document must show that the awarded degree has a duration of, at least, three years and that the resulting qualification entitles the holder to pursue postgraduate studies (master's degree studies) in the issuing country. If that is not possible, it must indicate the level of higher education that the qualification entitles its holder to access.
  • Original of the academic certificate listing the subjects taken, the marks earned and the number of credits/hours of each one. This certificate must also explain the grading system used. If the applicant holds any additional qualifications in the field of the master's degree other than the one that qualifies him/her to enrol, the student  must provide documentary evidence thereof (original).

Important. All documents issued outside Spain or in non-Spanish-speaking countries must be translated into Spanish or Catalan. Documents issued in countries that do not belong to the European Higher Education Area must be stamped and legalised by the appropriate government department.


Schedules and Groups

When completing the enrolment you will have to choose the courses you want to take in that semester, and the group you want to attend.

You can check all enrolment information at Masters Enrolment administrative procedure.

Useful information you can find on the website of the UPC

You may also be interested in