The enrolment is a contract between you and the University. Once enrolled, you must pay the associated fees.
- As a student, you voluntarily and responsibly exercise your right to enroll. When you enroll, it implies the payment of the established public fees in return of the academic services provided, after the surcharges and the bonuses have been applied.
- The failure to pay the enrolment fees does not imply its cancellation, but some penalties will be applied for payments made after the deadline.
- This contract obliges the UPC to provide the planned services, and requires you to pay them, and follow and respect the regulations, as a UPC student.
Enrolment face-to-face for new students
- The enrolment of new students at the UPC will be made face-to-face.
- The enrolment must be formalized on the assigned day and time and, if it is necessary, could be delegated to another person. In these cases, the school may request a written authorization of the student to the person who will do the enrolment. You can use the UPC model form or any other that contains the same information.
When to enrol
- 7th February 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Where to go
The enrolment of new students will be made face-to-face in the Facultat d’Informàtica de Barcelona, in the B6 building of the UPC Campus Nord.
Spanish students, must provide the original DNI. Foreign students, must provide the original and photocopy of the ID card or passport from your country and NIE, if the Student already has it. All these documents cannot be expired at the enrolment date.
If the enrolment payment has to be charged directly
to a bank account, the document "direct charge order
" is required (the document SEPA to be filled can be downloaded from the e-Secretaria
). It must be signed by the account holder and by the student, according to the current regulation.
- Original and photocopy (or certified photocopy) of the homologation of the qualification entitling the applicant to enrol in the master's degree course. If the qualification is not homologated, the original and a photocopy (or a certified photocopy) of the document issued by the awarding university or institution or by the competent authority for such matters in the issuing country. This document must show that the awarded degree has a duration of, at least, three years and that the resulting qualification entitles the holder to pursue postgraduate studies (master's degree studies) in the issuing country. If that is not possible, it must indicate the level of higher education that the qualification entitles its holder to access.
- Original and photocopy (or certified photocopy) of the academic certificate listing the subjects taken, the marks earned and the number of credits/hours of each one. This certificate must also explain the grading system used. If the applicant holds any additional qualifications in the field of the master's degree other than the one that qualifies him/her to enrol, the student must provide documentary evidence thereof (original and a photocopy or a certified photocopy).
Important. All documents issued in non-EU countries must be translated into Spanish or Catalan, and legalised and bear the corresponding Apostille.
Schedules and Groups
When completing the enrollment you will have to choose the courses you want to take in that semester, and the group you want to attend.