The National Institute of Informatics (NII) in Tokyo offers the possibility of a stay of 2 to 6 months.
If you are interested in going to Japan, the National Institute of Informatics offers scholarships for Master’s and/or Ph.D. degree students to make a research on diverse topics.
- The amount of the grant is 5700 yen per day (about 43 euros) with health insurance included.
- The length of stay ranges from 60 to 180 days (including travel).
- Interns accepted for this program must arrivebefore mid March, 2019.
- Being a Master or Ph.D. degree student when applying as well as during the research stay.
- Having a good academic record.
- Having a good level of English.
Deadline to submit the application: October 21st, 2018.
Applying for a place.
Second call para hacer la estancia en 2018/2019
ClosedWednesday 19 September 2018-Sunday 21 October 2018