A four-week credit-bearing programme in Linköping, Sweden – Scandinavia, only available for students from LiU’s partner universities. No tuition fees!Tuesday 16 January 2018
As a FIB student, this experience gives you an opportunity to study abroad for one month. This summer academy offers several high-quality courses to choose from and you will gain cultural insights together with other international students from all over the world. All courses are taught in English and are full-time.
Courses: All courses are at Bachelor’s level, full-time and worth 7.5 ECTS:
• Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Implementation for Improved Health Care
• Exploring Sweden, the Anthropological Way
• Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Swedish Context
• Leadership and Organisational Behaviour in Contemporary Organisations
• Nanotechnology - Sustainable Challenges and Social Impact (New!)
• The Use (and Abuse) of Culture (New!)
Course dates: July 2-July 27 on site (some courses have preparatory exercises before arrival in Sweden).
To be eligible it is required to have passed 60 ECTS at FIB and have a good English command.
If you are interested in participating in this summer academy, please send an e-mail to before the 10 February with the following information:
- Name of the courses you are interested in
- Enclose your English level certificate
As there are limited places, we will select among all the petitions that meet the requirements.