Dual degree for Informatics Engineering students at the École d'Ingénieurs ISIS (Informatique et Systèmes d'Information pour la Santé). Knowledge area: IT + Healthcare.
- 4 semesters at ISIS (2 academic courses, 120 ECTS) with the option of spending the last semester, dedicated to making the FMP, in a company in Barcelona.
- The stay begins in September
- Courses will be in French
- You will obtain both the Graduate in Informatics Engineering degree (bachelor degree) and Ingénieur ISIS (master degree)
Conditions (when leaving):
- To have passed all specialization subjects, including complementary subjects of specialization
- French level B2 accredited