The National Institute of Informatics (NII) in Tokyo offers the possibility of a stay of 2 to 6 months.
If you are interested in going to Japan, the National Institute of Informatics offers scholarships for Master’s and/or Ph.D. degree students to make a research on diverse topics.
- The amount of the grant is 171,000 yen (about 1,400 euros/month) with accident insurance included.
- The length of stay ranges from 60 to 180 days (including travel).
- Interns accepted for this program must arrive between mid. July, 2017 and late March, 2018.
- Being a Master or Ph.D. degree student when applying as well as during the research stay.
- Having a good academic record.
- Having a good level of English.
Deadline to submit the application: April 27th, 2017.
Applying for a place.
First call para hacer la estancia en 2017/2018
ClosedThursday, 30 March 2017-Thursday, 27 April 2017
© Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona
Aquest web utilitza cookies pròpies per oferir una millor experiència i servei. En continuar amb la navegació entenem que acceptes la nostra política de cookies..