The governing bodies listed below supervise the School's activities.
- The School Board is the collegiate body with the highest authority over internal regulations and the control and expression of the position and aspirations of the School.
- The Standing Committee is a representative body within the School Board that performs executive functions.
- The Teaching Committee monitors and manages the School's teaching activities.
- The Academic Assessment Committee is the school body in charge of evaluating the teaching activities carried out in the different departments by the academic staff assigned to the School.
- The Dean is the School's highest executive authority, its main representative and the one who carries out the agreements of the collegiate governing bodies of the School.