Dual degree for students of Master in Innovation and Research in Informatics (MIRI) at Centro de Investigación en Computación del Instituto Politécnico Nacional de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos
- Available only for the following MIRI specializations: "Advanced Computing", "High Performance Computing" y "Computer Networks and Distributed Systems"
- 2 semesters of the last academic year at IPN (30 ECTS of courses and 30 ECTS of FMP)
- Classes in English
- At the end of the studies the student obtains two graduations certificates: the Master in Innovation and Research in Informatics (MIRI) for FIB and the Maestría en Ciencias en Ingeniería de Cómputo for IPN
Conditions (when leaving):
- Having passed the 60 ECTS of the specific courses established in the agreement
- English level accredited: B2.1 or higher