Classrooms teaching (D6-003 and D6-003bis)
The area of the two classrooms is 51 m2 each one.
Both classrooms have 25 terminals. The classroom D6-003 is equipped with PC with AMD Sempron 1.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, TFT color monitor 17" one of them is 21", used for people with visual impairments, and classroom D6-003bis with 25 PC with AMD Sempron 1.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, TFT color monitor 17". The PC also has 80GB internal hard drive. Each room is connected to a Tivoli server that allows to boot with images of Windows XP or Ubuntu Linux.
Both classrooms have a fixed projector, a command and screen wall.
- 50 program licenses LogicWorks 4.0 and Logic Works 5.0 (it has been used in the practices of IC and AC subjects).
- routers CISCO 2611, CISCO 1721 5 routers, Cisco 2620XM Router 1, 2 CISCO 1841 routers, Cisco Catalyst 2950 7, 1 Cisco Catalyst 1900 and Cisco Catalyst switches C2950C 2. This equipment is mounted on two racks with wheels to carry easily in the laboratory when used. They have been used in the practice of networking subjects: XC XCA and PIAM.
Laboratory for End of Degree Projects
It is in the room C6-001 and is equipped in the following way:
- 4 PC Intel Core 2 Duo (HP) to 1.8 Ghz. with 2GB of RAM, DVD-RW. Monitor 17" color SVGA.
- 4 PC Pentium-4 of 64 bits (APD) at 3 GHz and 512 MB of RAM, DVD drive and drawer for removable disks. Monitor 17" color SVGA.
- 6 PC Core 2 Duo type (USP) at 2.4 GHz and 1 GB of RAM, DVD-RW. Monitor 17" color SVGA.
- 10 USB External Disks. (4 of 250 GB and 6 40GB).
- HP Laserjet 1, monochrome.
All the PCs in this room are connected to local network. The external network connection is via a server that makes captive Portal.
The maintenance of these teaching laboratories is carried out by ICT Services http://www.ac.upc.edu/serveis-tic/ DAC. The Teaching Laboratories responsible for the DAC is Professor Julita Corbalan.